If you live in Fairfield County and are looking for septic companies because you need septic tank service or a septic system replacement, EcoSeptic, a company located in Westport, CT is at your service! Unlike many others, we respect the environment; we use eco-friendly practices designed to prevent soil and water pollution. We are eager to maximize our efforts and also support clean water initiatives such as Save the Sound and Norwalk River Watershed Association, so we donate 5% of profits to them.
Our Other Septic Services
We're here for you throughout the life of your septic system — whether you're in need of installation, repair, improvement, or ongoing maintenance.
We have an experienced and knowledgeable team that can help you with any septic issue, big or small.
We want to ensure that your septic system is working properly.
Schedule with us today. We offer FREE location of your septic tank!
All you need to know about septic tank replacement
“How do I know that I need a septic tank replacement?” is a very common questions. The best way to find out is to call a professional to come pump your tank on a regular schedule and to inspect your septic system elements if you have any questions about how your system is functioning. Signs that indicate a problem can be things like standing water near where your tank is located in the yard, bad odor outside or coming from your sink or toilet, as well as slow draining sinks, toilets or washing machines.
Here are some more factors you should take into account:
- The age of your system: the average lifespan of a septic system is 30 years. If your system is older you should schedule an inspection to ensure that all the elements are functional.
- You’ve outgrown it: any system’s capacity is limited, a septic system isn’t an exception. Every septic system is designed to fit the average use for the house size it is calibrated to. For example a 3 bedroom home needs a 1,000 gallon tank. This is based on an average occupancy of 4-5 people. Say there are 7 people in a 3 bedroom home and you are constantly running the washing machine, using the dishwasher, and taking long showers, you are probably putting stress on your system that it wasn’t designed to withstand and it may be time for a professional to come assess your need for a septic tank replacement.
Septic system replacement: personal skills or professional services
The septic system replacement process includes many complex factors and should only be done by a professional and under the supervision of your local health department authority. You should be careful to ensure that your septic system replacement is completed by a reputable company that understands the complex process of design, approval of the design by the health department and professional installation of your system.
Septic tank replacement and septic systems near me in Fairfield County
If you need septic tank replacement or septic system replacement in Fairfield, CT; Trumbull, CT; Shelton, CT; or Newtown,CT, reach us by phone, via email, or order our septic tank services online. Feel free to ask for a free consultation!
Septic System Installation and Repair
Call today to get a personalized quote from our licensed septic building expert.
There are many factors that go into pricing a new septic system or repair to your existing system. Two major factors are the size of the dwelling (how many bedrooms) and the land and soil conditions on the property. We would love to come talk to you and give you a personalized quote!
Septic System Maintenance
The price for pumping is determined by the size of the tank. The size of the tank generally corresponds to the number of bedrooms in the home. Here is a listing of our prices:
- 1,000 Gallon Tank (3 bedroom house) - $375
- 1,250 Gallon Tank (4 bedroom house) - $425
- 1,500 Gallon Tank (5 bedroom house) - $475
- 2,000 Gallon Tank (6 bedroom house) - $525
A healthier septic system means a healthier planet.
Ecoseptic is committed to providing eco-conscious septic services. We are passionate about clean water and want to tell you why!